Saturday, April 7, 2007

I really decied to go to Africa.

Africa..

what are beautiful countery in the world.

but, the people in Africa.

they are suffering with serious poverty and continuous war.

when I talk about this issue with my friends.

some of them were supprised... they didn't know... but they want to live their way

most of them were not supprised... they don't care... also they want to enjoy their life

and some of them told me that I am crazy.

well, maybe..

I am still thinking about the eyes of African child, the body with skin and bones, a little boy with AK-47.

I can not just let go those images away.

I guess my heart is listening to their voices.

when I read articles of Africa, my eyes get wet, my nose is running.

when I pray to the God, I can here the voice of my conscience that is telling me to go to Africa and help them out.

so.. today..

I really decieded to go to Africa. and I sent several e-mail to CICD, HPTP, Unicef and NGO.

when you have a chance to pray to the God, pray for me and Africa just 1 minute.

wish me good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment